We’re Hiring – Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Overview
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies who can demonstrate success in growing brands and leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Executive will work with the marketing team and directly with department heads to increase sales & help achieve the specific objectives of our DSG Group brands.
The role is primarily based in our Stockport, Greater Manchester head office.
What you’ll do:
Take responsibility for growing one or more DSG brands by increasing leads and web traffic, improving the website user experience and planning and managing marketing campaigns.
About DSG Group
DSG Group is a collective of forward-thinking brands and investments, which specialises in UK motor finance and focuses on compliant technology-driven delivery. DSG Group is a finalist in the Best Company to Work for in Car Finance in the 2021 Credit Strategy Car Finance Awards.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, PPC and display advertising campaigns
- Assist the social media team to maintain and improve our social media and online presence
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on those insights
- Assist the Group Head of Marketing in developing new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with our internal teams to improve websites, create landing pages and optimise website user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with marketing agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- High degree of digital competence
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Good working knowledge of SEO techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Great spelling and grammar
- In-depth knowledge of digital platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google My Business etc
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads and Facebook campaigns – certifications preferred
- Experience working with web developers to deliver new websites
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) – certifications preferred
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience working in the automotive or financial services sector would be very useful
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter to Edward Legge – [email protected]